#3 (In Topic #3)
How to create a character
This post will instruct you on how to create a character. The first thing to understand is that everything you need to create a character is found in the Encyclopedia Nor'Ova. The other thing to understand is that this is for creating a character for the forum role play. The forum role play doesn't involve the use of stats or dice or the like, therefore such things will not be needed for these character profiles.
Step 1: Click on the Create a Character button found at the top of the original post. It is a big blue button. Clicking on it will open up the form to create a character. Below the button is a listing of all the characters created for the forum rp on this site. If there's more than 50, it will be split up in pages.
Step 2: Be sure to select Character Profiles as the Category.
Step 3: Fill out the form. Pretty simple, yes? Well here's some detailed information to help you.
- Character Name: Whatever name you want.
- Race: Pick a race from here. You don't have to worry about the stats stuff.
- Profession: You could use one from the Encyclopedia, or just type your own. It basically shows what your character does for a living.
- Runic Element: You can pick one of 4 here from the dropdown list. Here is where you can read about them.
- Age and Gender: Your choice.
- Description: Here you can describe your character. If you have a picture somewhere or one in our site galary, you can use the picture button to show it here as well.
- Personality: How does your character act, your choice.
- Culture and Beliefs: Here you can detail what your character believes in and celebrates.
- Equipment and Items: Here you can list your character's stuff if you wish.
- Skills, Spells, Talents, Mutations, and Abilities: Here you can list any special skills, magic spells, deformaties, mutations, that sort of thing.
- Bibliography: Here is where you can detail as much as you like about your character's past.
Step 4: Once the form is completed, just click on the "Add a Character Profile entry" button. It will redirect you to a different screen once done. You can click on the banner, home, or forums to return to the forums.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.